Our automated Shopify inventory management extension is an optional paid service for clients of RocklineDropship.com that are reselling our items in a Shopify webstore. Once installed on your Shopify store (we do that), our software will automatically sync your Shopify store's inventory with what is in our warehouse at any given time. This process runs behind-the-scenes and does not require any additional manipulation or monitoring by your company.
AUTOMATED SHOPIFY INVENTORY MANAGEMENT FEATURES
- Automatic inventory management for dropship clients of RocklineDropship.com.
- Automatically sync the inventory numbers in your Shopify store with whatever is in our warehouse every 10-15 minutes throughout the day.
- Hands off management - The app runs in the background of your site and requires no maintenance or other manipulation.
- Full rewrite of inventory data for our products 1x daily (overnight) to correct any daily errors.
- Only affects items with product SKUs that match data in our RocklineDropship.com catalog (doesn't affect inventory that you sell from other dropship suppliers).
ROCKLINEDROPSHIP.COM AUTOMATED SHOPIFY INVENTORY MANAGEMENT PRICING
Our automated inventory sync costs $29.95/month. This also includes free access to our Shopify CSV file to quickly add new dropship products to your Shopify store or to update an existing store (a $20.00 / month value).
- This app does not add or remove new or discontinued items from your Shopify store. It controls inventory of products that have already been created on your Shopify Store. The included free Shopify CSV file makes this extremely quick and easy.
- Clients need to use our product SKUs (Codes) in their Shopify stores for this extension to function correctly. If you use our Shopify CSV product file to upload products, this is not an issue.